- Leaving us to deal with your payroll takes away all the headaches and frees up your time to focus on running your business
- You can sleep at night knowing you are complying with the Real Time Information (RTI) legislation
- Pensions auto-enrolment compliant
- You will know that your payroll is submitted on time, thus avoiding the severe penalties of up to £400 per month
- Professional payroll advice is just a phone call away
- Less stress – as we take care of the complicated bits
- Improved record retention for PAYE inspection purposes
- No internal payroll software and reduced IT costs
- Real time information to support business decisions
- Enhanced data confidentiality
The penalties for incorrect reporting are severe. For example, the late filing penalties typically range from £100 to £400 (depending on the number of employees). That’s every month. So over a year penalties for late filing could amount to as much as £4,800. Additionally there is a penalty of 5% of tax and NIC that should have been reported if you are more than 3 months late.
Bear in mind that… Fernhill Accountants can take away this hassle and ensure that you avoid any penalties.