How to do it right
Business failure is far too common in the UK. The pain is severe and can lead to bankruptcies, relationship breakdowns, health issues and sometimes suicide.
However, it has also been found time and time again that businesses that plan and seek professional advice from the outset have a significantly greater chance of being very successful.
Start Up is designed to help your business overcome the hurdles that trip up most new businesses, and to help it become highly successful.
How we help you
Fernhill Accountant’s Start Up service gives you access to the knowledge and advice you need to do things right from the start.
It’s a 12-month programme of comprehensive support with a range of options and packages so that you can choose the one that best meets your needs. We help you:
- Get your taxes right
- Get your bookkeeping right
- Get your financing right
- Get your pricing right
- Get your business model and strategy right
- Get your sales and marketing right
Services we can offer are as follows:
- Up to three initial meetings for advice to discuss taxation, legal requirements etc.
- Essential bookkeeping training
- Legal and financial advice from a financial advisor
- Registering you for taxes
- Maximise your tax deductions
- Advanced bookkeeping training
- Regular meetings
- Raising finance
- Grant finding
- Discounts on other services
- Unlimited free ad hoc advice